- All slide presentation must be submitted in MS Powerpoint presentation.
- Please bring your presentation and load it on the assigned computer at least 4 hours prior to the presentation.
- If you are combining video in the presentation, please ensure it is compatible with the computer in the presentation hall.
- Each presenter is allowed 9 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A session.
- All posters will be presented as an electronic poster (ePoster)
(Please note there will be no paper\printed posters at ICMHS2018).
- Please design your ePoster in PowerPoint format (.pptx).
- Under "Design" tab, in the 'Custom Slide Size' window, change the orientation to "Portrait".
- Still in the 'Custom Slide Size' window, change the slide size to "On-screen Show (16:10)"
- The ePoster must be displayed in a SINGLE page only.
- The ePoster and the relevant illustrations should be readable from a distance of ONE meter
(font size: minimum 24)
- An assigned ePoster number (and viewing stations) will be sent to the participants by email.
- Each presenter has been allocated 5 minutes to present his/her ePoster, and 2 minutes for Q&A session. Presenters should be at the ePoster viewing stations 10 minutes before the start of their session and remain there until the session has finished.